For a mountain in transition, let’s do something !
Nowadays, the feeling that our civilisation must take a turn is widely shared. Our association, Mountain Riders, would like to see a mountain and a society that reflects the deeper values of human nature. We want to encourage and accelerate ecological, social and economic transition. This eco guide, the green snowflake standard, our work and that of many others, strives to reach one goal: To organise our work and direct our energy towards finding the best solutions to solve the « rubixcubian » brain teaser of sustainable development. And we can only do this with your support.
We wish you a pleasant read and a commitment agreement with your deep nature!
Erwann JEGOUSSE chairman and Laurent BURGET manager
For this 7th edition several key players were involved :
The Mountain Riders team
- Louis Marie Vivant and Julien Bugli developped the evaluation grid of the Eco Guide and the Flocon Vert label
- Mailys Ferré volunteered during 6 months to implement the survey to the resorts
- Alexis Bricout also volunteered on the printed and web edition of the Eco Guide
- Camille Rey Gorrez, Sylvain Morillon, Eric Daugu et Marion Boccoz
- David Anglade, Claire Tollis, Stewart Sheppard, Gabriel Bessy, Thierry Benauw and Erwann Jegousse
- ADEME: Agency for Environment and Energy Control
- The region Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur
- The Nicolas Hulot Foundation
- The Association Nationale des Maires des Stations de Montagne
- Atout France
We don’t forget
- Bénédicte Moret from the Studio Bloutouf for the guide’s graphic design
- Florent from K-meo concept for the development of the website
- Special thanks to the actors of the resorts who filled our surveys, town halls, lift companies or tourist office, sincerely wishing to support them in their efforts to progress towards a fairer and more sustainable mountain for the future.
Laurent BURGET for Mountain Riders